Wednesday 5 December 2012

My 1st Post

Omg, I can not believe it my first post. I don't know why but i am a little scared. I have loved crafting for only a short time. But my passion grows and grows daily. My beautiful grandmother got me start and now I am addicted. Ironic considering I am a support worker in the addiction field.

I would like to say thank you to my hubby Mark for his support, love and money (lol). I would also like to say thanks to my three cats. Who have left me alone for enough time to do this. My Octavia is currently behind me snoring and I believe dreaming.

I have attached to the two new fave things in my life at the moment. My promarkers, I love them. Also my new stamps from Crafters Companion the Toteads.

One last big thank you is to all you bloggers out there. You have shaped my imagination and dreams. To all those who have videos on you tube, I have spent hours and upon hours watching them and learning new tricks everyday.

Well I am off to craft speak to you all soon.

Love Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment