Monday 11 March 2013

Betwitching Birthdays

Good Evening Crafters,

I am not doing this card with anyone in mind. I Just saw the image on Lacy Sunshine shop and had to by in a instant. Love the cute Witch Eleanor & Pickles digital image. Had so much fun in colouring them in with my promarkers. I am still learning but I am still loving the journey.

This uber cute image can be found at http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/

I would also like to enter this card into Lacy Sunshines "Double trouble" challenge.

As always hope you enjoy.


4 comments:

  1. I love this! You've done a fab job with the colouring of Heather's digi, and it's a beautiful, clean card.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Andrea. The image is fabulous and I love the paper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love this particular digi and the great colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Andrea. I love the image

    ReplyDelete