Sunday 2 June 2013

Back to crafting

Hi Crafters & Bloggers,

Well I am back again and it feels great. I have had a lot going on at home and bad health. All things have started to perk up and I am back to crafting and blogging again.

I have managed to get a few cards done. These are for family and friends that have all recently hit big milestones in their life. Two have turned 40 this year and one has turned 50 this year. My parents celebrated their 30th Wedding anniversary.

I am also now a proud new owner of a silhouette cameo. I am loving this machine, I love making 3D gifts for family, friends and of course myself.

Please find below the cards that I have and the links to the digital stamps. I have added the links for the stamps below the pictures.

 
Pixie Dust Studio - no longer doing digi stamps :o(
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Once again happy crafting
 
Love Andrea x
 
 
 

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you back and love the gorgeous cards you have made.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Andrea, I hope you stay well. You've made a fantastic selection of cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you stay well. All the cards are lovely. The third one gave me a good laugh, which we need every day.

    ReplyDelete