Friday 7 June 2013

Dragons - need i say more

Hi Crafter,

Wow not one card today but two. I have impressed myself, go me. I am currently writing this as my handsome hubby is off to sleep. I have also been joined in my crafting lair by my very own angel Midnight. Midnight is my eldest cat, who should have been a dog. When she is home and not hunting, she is always close to by to me. Also when I go out she wants to come lol.

My 2nd card today feature a stamp with one of my favourite things and the inspiration for my blog name...... a dragon. The image is fabulous loving it. The image is Lacy Sunshine, drawn by a wonderful artist named Heather Valentin. This wonderful image and others can be found at Lacy Sunshine Shop. The image has once again been coloured in with Promarkers and like Dragons, I love these marker, can't wait until I have the full set.

I would also like to enter this image into the Lacy sunshine challenge. Please check out there blog here @ Challenge blog

 
 
Hope everyone enjoyed.
 
All for now love Andrea x


5 comments:

  1. An adorable card Andrea, I love that cute little dragon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love this little baby dragon and you've coloured him so beautifully.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love that cute dragon and your colouring. The sentiment fits the card perfectly.
    I have checked out some of your earlier work, they are so cool keep it up
    Hugs CAZ

    ReplyDelete