Friday 7 June 2013

Hunger Games Part 2

Hi Crafter,

I am here again with another card. Wow I am really getting back into the swing of things again.

The card is made using a wonderful image from Heather Valentin & Lacy Sunshine. Love these images. This card is also my 2nd card for Lacy Sunshine anything goes challenge. The stamp has been coloured with Promarkers. Had only one problem with this card my new printer. It works great but you have to be patient while the ink dries. Unfortunately not my strongest virtue. When I get an image I just want to colour away. This image was also my 1st fussy cut image, not bad for a beginner I think ??? lol.

The image and other great image can be found here @ Lacy Sunshine

I would also like to enter this card into the Lacy Sunshine Challenge anything goes. The link can be found here Challenge Website


Hope you enjoyed.

Love Andrea x

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Andrea, I love the colours and the roses x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Andrea. Love how you've coloured and displayed 'Diana.'

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete