Wednesday 3 July 2013

Gemma Gumdrop

Me again,

I know you do not hear a thing from me in weeks and here I am again 3rd time today lol.

I am here to showcase another card that I am using to enter into the Lacy Sunshine Challenge

This beautiful image was given to me to use in the challenge by the artist Heather Valentin. Thanks Heather she was fun to colour.

If you would like this image and more beautiful images by the artist. Please visit the Lacy Sunshine store


Sorry not the best photograph camera not playing ball today.
 
Love Andrea
 


2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Andrea and lovely colours.
    Thanks for joining in at Lacy Sunshine this time and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Andrea. Beautiful colouring.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete